- Des Plaines, IL
North Shore Pediatric Therapy is the first integrated, clinician led, health and wellness therapy clinic for children and young adults. We provide comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of neurological, neurodevelopmental, and neuropsychiatric/behavioral disorders effecting children and adolescents. Our services include Occupational, Speech, & Physical Therapy, Applied
Behavior Analysis, Neuropsychology Diagnostics & Treatment, Social Work, and Academic Support.
North Shore Pediatric Therapy is seeking a fulltime Pediatric Neuropsychologist to meet the demands of our growing practice. This position reports directly to the Director of Neuropsychological Services and is responsible for performing comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations for children aged 2 to 20 years of age. The Pediatric Neuropsychologist will provide services in three clinic locations including Des Plaines, Illinois and two additional satellite clinics in the surrounding suburbs.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete comprehensive intakes with parents and children
- Supervise technicians, students, and fellows on administration of neuropsychological measures
- Interpret the results and provide parents feedback within two weeks of an evaluation
- Write comprehensive reports for parents, physicians, and schools
- Provide clinical supervision to trainees
- Consult with internal team of social workers, behavioral analysts, and academic specialists
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Licensed or Licensed Eligible
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, written, and oral communication skills.
- ADOS-2 certification is encouraged
- Reliable transportation is required.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to
Dr. Gregory Stasi
Director Neuropsychology Department
950 Lee Street, STE 210
Des Plaines, IL 60016
You can also check out our careers page at http://nspt4kids.com/join-our-team/careers-at-nspt/careers-listings/