Full Stack Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education, and product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies).
What you'll do
- Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and across the lifecycle from concept, through realization into production and back again. You will be able to balance the books between technology purism, best-practice, and solution-fit.
- Collaborative Solutioning – We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
You will be joining an Agile team of like-minded Engineering talent and delivering key solutions for the Products and Services that will drive value for our customers end-users. We are looking for Engineers who are able to be leaders within their field and within their product area.
You will be participating in daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning Sessions, Retrospectives and working alongside Scrum Masters and Product Owners to understand the shape and direction of the future plans for the customer. You will take these plans and then deliver the solutions using your expertise. You will have the autonomy to deliver these solutions and work on taking a consultative approach to help the customer understand the shape they can achieve with the use of technology.
You will have the opportunity to create new APIs, improve the functionality of various customer-facing products, will work to define Product Scope and around what is going to add the most value for customers. There are new platforms to build into the current systems as well as defining and building new systems.
We want people to bring their Engineering expertise to our already high-quality team and find their part to play within the delivery. Helping others out, constantly sharing your knowledge and expanding your own knowledge through continuous learning and self-development. You will also bring a leadership approach and an ability to clearly articulate why working in a certain way or introducing a certain technology will be of overall benefit to our customers and as part of their transformation.
We want people to come with experience in the following:
- Java for our back-end development
- Any experience with DevOps would be ideal
An Agile outlook and experience in a Scrum environment
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
This is a consulting SME / Practitioner role and may require domestic travel.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/