Front End Engineer
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are:
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and rapid product development.
What we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
What Will You Do:
You will be joining an Agile team of like-minded Engineering talent and delivering key solutions for the Products and Services that will drive value for our customers end-users. We are looking for Engineers who are able to be leaders within their field and within their product area.
You will be participating in daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning Sessions, Retrospectives and working alongside Scrum Masters and Product Owners to understand the shape and direction of the future plans for the customer. You will have the autonomy to deliver these solutions and working on taking a consultative approach to help the customer understand the shape with they can achieve with the use of technology.
- 5+ years of experience in Front-end development in a .Net environment. Must be .Net.
- Full stack with at least 3 years of Angular and/or VUE with hands on knowledge of automated testing, familiar with design systems and working hand in hand with UX and UI teams.
- You are familiar with modern front-end design principles; off-line and mobile first, responsive design, progressive web apps, living style guides and atomic design.
- You are familiar with the practices of TDD and BDD and write unit, functional, integration and system tests for your code.
- You have solid knowledge of modern build tools.
- You want to work within autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams collaborating on product delivery: UX, Service Design, Platform, Delivery, Ops.
- You are experienced working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices.
- You are good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers.
- You have an ability to focus on customer needs and behaviors to craft compelling solutions
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/
Valid US work authorization (Required) – NO work visa sponsorship available