Lead Technical Recruiter
- London, UK
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We challenge the way companies approach problem solving and share a passion for solving difficult ones. We understand that success comes from a combination of changes in technology, ways of working and a customer centric approach. We love technology, and understand that real change comes from showing people what is possible rather than telling them. We treat our people like adults and foster an environment where they feel empowered to succeed.
We are looking for a Lead Technical Recruiter with the drive, energy and network to help us find the talent we need to scale at speed in our London studio. People that can hire talent into an environment that allows them to help people figure out how to think and work differently, where we make real changes with people doing different things, rather than doing the same things differently, and where we make things people love, rather than make people love things. People that can look at what’s happening, what’s needed, and figure out how they fit into it, people who are comfortable finding their own place, without waiting for someone else to tell them what to do.
What you'll do
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Directly source candidates through headhunting, network, meetups and other attraction channels
- Building Talentpools and engagement groups in Software Engineering
- Manage social media presence of London studio on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc
- Provide top experience for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Working closely with the London and Dublin Engineering studio to understand the demand and drive the recruitment initiatives in the studio
- Working closely with the finance team on workforce planning
- Lead and support local and global Talent projects, including diversity, employee well-being and continuous improvement
What will you need:
- Genuine interest and passion for direct candidate sourcing
- Experience in managing relationships and workflow with recruitment agencies
- Solid experience working in in-house recruitment team
- Self-starter attitude and confident decision maker
- Comfortable in working in autonomous environment
- Have understanding of workforce planning
- Experience in working with recruitment trackers, dashboards and recruitment decks
- Desire to make positive change in organisation
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.