- Gdańsk, Poland
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We don’t have any other agenda except delivering success for our customers. We love demanding challenges, we always get to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. Whether it is programming, delivery of projects, software architecture, CI/CD practices, or UI/UX design it is all related to technology, and more specifically to this ambiguous term “Digital”.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting business.
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for people who enjoy a challenge and can adapt to their approach to the situation.
- People that understand the strength in Agile is being agile over doing agile.
- People that have multiple tools in their toolbox rather than a golden hammer.
- People that can prove the benefits of the small, can scale to the large.
- Servant leaders, that will form great relationship with their customers, built on trust.
- People who can curate cross-functional teams, and can help others build them.
- People with a concrete knowledge of trade-offs and the experience to know when to make them.
What you'll do
- Perform the role of coach, guide and mentor to teams using the Agile Manifesto as their guiding principle to deliver real solutions.
- Have experience on how to scale out frameworks like Scrum to large organisations, helping create an environment where agile can thrive.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, balancing the need for large scale change with their incremental and personal responsibilities.
- Identify, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and techniques, with sensitivity for a clients’ culture and operating environment.
- Build high-calibre, multi-faceted teams and give them the space and trust to do what they do best.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and methodologies in the pursuit of excellence. Read; experiment; learn; teach.
- Keep an eye out for further opportunities to help our customers, and generate new business. Be the person our customers turn to.
Skills and experience we're after:
- A passion and deep knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Complexity Theory and Systems Thinking and their application to building great software.
- Real world experience in building software with agile techniques.
- Familiarity with best development practices, CI/CD, automation.
- A solid understanding of how to make this work at scale.
- Knowing when to talk and when to listen, when to lead and when to follow.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/