- Edinburgh, UK
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We challenge the way companies approach problem solving and share a passion for solving difficult ones. We understand that success comes from a combination of changes in technology, ways of working and a customer centric approach. We love technology, and understand that real change comes from showing people what is possible rather than telling them. We treat our people like adults and foster an environment where they feel empowered to succeed.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who want to be treated like adults.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
Skills and experience we’re after:
- An ability to focus on customer needs and behaviors to craft compelling solutions
- A passion and talent for UX/UI using a variety of tools and techniques not limited to
- Adobe CES, Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch/Zeplin
- Comfortable using modern frameworks to develop single page applications
- A desire to learn and keep up with new technologies that transcends current crazes and trendy tools or frameworks
- Experience of working with UX teams to jointly craft UIs that are both exciting and fit for purpose
- Deep understanding of what motivates, inspires and stifles software teams
- Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them