- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We challenge the way companies approach problem solving and share a passion for solving difficult ones. We understand that success comes from a combination of changes in technology, ways of working and a customer centric approach. We love technology, and understand that real change comes from showing people what is possible rather than telling them. We treat our people like adults and foster an environment where they feel empowered to succeed.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who want to be treated like adults.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
What you'll do
- Understand clients' organisations, aspirations and challenges.
- Help clients identify promising solutions through participating in, and leading, workshops.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Accelerate and improve how we help our clients through developing and contributing to components, services and methods.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products; seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities; participate in professional organisations. Read; teach; learn.
Skills and experience we’re after:
- 6+ years of experience in Mobile app development
- Proven iOS or Android development experience in a production context.
- Experience with visual design and prototyping.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of engineering fundamentals of mobile development such as performance, APIs, troubleshooting, latency, etc.
- Confidence in working with version control systems such as Git.
- Strong knowledge of designing a mobile experience for variable screen sizes.
- Hands-on experience of continuous delivery.
- Experience with interaction design, crossing over into UX.
- Some knowledge of backend technologies would be advantageous as you'll also be working with backend developers.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of story is, good or bad.