- New York, NY, USA
buildit is a specialist engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies).
What you do:
- Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and lifecycle from concept, through realization into production and back again. You balance the books between technology purism, best practice and solution-fit
- Collaborative Solutioning – You work in cross-functional teams, help others learn how to build them and realize their value. You have a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages and methodologies and can articulate their strengths and weaknesses.
buildit is growing. We’re looking for an experienced, high caliber, hands-on Delivery Executive for our studio.
- Lead specialized teams in accelerating transformation programs using the rigor of traditional program management and the Agile Manifesto to build real solutions through experimentation
- Develop strong relationships with clients - build trust based on transparency and delivery excellence
- Cultivate a deep understanding of client’s business and objectives. Identify opportunities for buildit to add additional value in enabling clients to achieve their goals
- Put in place the appropriate governance structures and supporting information channels that address the needs of all the project stakeholders, managing their expectations and dealing with the escalation and resolution of issues
- Identify, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and techniques, with sensitivity for a clients’ culture and operating environment
- Build high-caliber, multi-faceted engineering teams and give them space and trust to do what they do best.
- Experience leading Agile digital transformations and product development teams
- Proficient in modern architectures such as cloud native/container-based development
- Previous success with program management and agility at scale
- Adept negotiator with internal leaders and client leaders at all levels and able to influence decisions for success
- Ability to diagnose anti-patterns from both the Technology and Process sides of delivery
- Deep understanding of the full end-to-end SDLC
- Able to handle high-pressure scenarios and difficult projects
- Experience with value stream delivery and Product time-to-market improvement
- An open, transparent and fair communicator for delivering disruptive innovation
- Ability to proactively identify risks and contingencies to mitigate them
- Experienced in creating fail-safe, fail-fast environments where multiple experiments evolve the best solution for the end user
- Skilled in managing teams of teams or setting up communities of excellence to allow for continuous improvement within specialties.
- Agile certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology field
- 10+ years’ experience delivering software engineering projects
- 5+ years’ consulting experience delivering to Enterprise clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.