- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
We are a specialist engineering practice within iDEAS/Wipro. We are structured as engineering and co-innovation studios globally.
We help our customers with design and build cloud-native business applications, accelerate product engineering and solve complex business problems through targeted intervention, leveraging multi-disciplinary - tools and modern engineering best practices.
Our global co-innovation studios are structured to enable our enterprise customers to learn and co-create new products by working side-by-side with our high-performance engineering team to develop MVP or fully featured products or technical business solutions at a rapid pace from ideation, design and architecture to industrialization with end-to-end accountability.
What we do:
· Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by a small group of experts.
· Co-creation Studios: designed to help our customers to co-create tangible products in record time. From concept, design, architecture, rapid prototyping, MVP to industrialization.
· Professional Education: Fully customized high-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, Lean etc.)
What you'll do
- Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and across the lifecycle from concept, through realisation into production and back again. You will be able to balance the books between technology purism, best-practice, and solution-fit.
- Collaborative Solutioning – We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
- This role may require domestic or international travel, working directly at client locations
- 7+ years of experience.
- Having hands-on experience with at least one public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.), including infrastructure and configuration management
- Working knowledge of platform and systems architecture – modular monoliths, SOA/micro-services, including enabling tools and technologies (Spring Cloud, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, etc.)
- Working knowledge of enabling technologies, principles, and practices of Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment (Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI or equivalent)
- Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them
Good to have skills:
- Good understanding of modern ops technologies, e.g. monitoring, log aggregation, alerting, service discovery. (Splunk or equivalent)
- Understanding of basic security concepts and protocols - authentication, authorization, signing, encryption, SSL/TLS, SSH/SFTP, PKI, X509 certificates and GPG.
If the above sounds like something you' re currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
This is a consulting SME / Practitioner role and may require domestic travel.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/
Inclusion and Diversity
At Wipro, inclusion is about integrating diversity effortlessly into everyday working; encouraging all to participate and be their authentic selves. An inclusion workspace respects uniqueness among individuals and nurtures an overall sense of belonging. We celebrate and learn from diverse ideas, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. This provides us an opportunity to realise our true potential at work and beyond.The essence of co-creating, guided by our values defines Inclusion and Diversity at Wipro.