Senior Engineer - Java
- Edinburgh, UK
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a Global Engineering Studio and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. We love engineering and it’s our core focus across our Studios in USA, UK, Ireland & India. We're a global team and we value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done.
We are scaling at speed and looking for Engineering and Delivery Talent for our new team in Poland. This team will travel, work across Europe and will get involved in solving some challenging problems for number of our customers across range of industries.
We challenge the way companies approach problem solving and share a passion for solving difficult ones. We understand that success comes from a combination of changes in technology, ways of working and a customer centric approach. We love technology, and understand that real change comes from showing people what is possible rather than telling them. We treat our people like adults and foster an environment where they feel empowered to succeed.
What Will You Do:
You will be joining an Agile team of like-minded Engineering talent and delivering key solutions for the Products and Services that will drive value for our customers end-users. We are looking for Engineers who are able to be leaders within their field and within their product area.
What you will bring to the role:
We want people to bring their Engineering expertise to our already high-quality team and find their part to play within the delivery. Helping others out, constantly sharing your knowledge and expanding your own knowledge through continuous learning and self-development. You will also bring a leadership approach and an ability to clearly articulate why working in a certain way or introducing a certain technology will be of overall benefit to our customers and as part of their transformation.
We want people to come with experience in the following:
- Agile - Scrum
What will we do for you:
We put a great deal of value on giving everyone coming into BuildIT the platform to grow in their careers and also to develop those around them. With this in mind we are committed to the following:
· We will give you the autonomy to work out how best you are going to deliver your code.
· We will free you up from the clunky processes in other organizations and allow you to focus on the development work you are passionate about and where you can add most value.
· We will buddy you up on day one with a like-minded Engineer who can show you the ropes and the wider team will welcome you in.
· Learning from your peers on a daily basis is a given and a benefit which isn’t readily available in other places and this is something we have worked hard to build and are proud of our team for ensuring it continues.
· You will have the opportunity to attend events, talks, seminars and you will be able to share your story of how you played your part in building [email protected] in Edinburgh.