Senior Data Architect
- Dallas, TX, USA
Who we are:
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and rapid product development.
What we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
- 12+ years of hands-on experience architecting, designing and implementing complex enterprise data architecture.
- Experience with data analysis,data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines.
- Experience analyzing data using statistical methods to identify patterns.
- Experience working with large amounts of structured & unstructured data – 100s of gigabytes per day.
- Proven track record working in AWS. AWS services including S3, Elastic Search (MUST HAVE) Glue, EC2, Kinesis, etc.
- Strong experience with the ELK Stack – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Hands-on Experience architecting and implementing using Splunk or similar technologies.
- Experience working with Snowflake
- Strong Experience in relational database technologies/SQL and non-relational/NoSQL (DynamoDB, Cassandra etc.)
- Experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Proven success in communicating with other technical teams, stakeholders, end-users and senior management to collect requirements and describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers for best practices on data engineering
- Experience conducting large scale data analysis to support business decision making
- Ability to solve complex problems quantitatively and develop clear, data-driven business recommendations
- Experience operationalizing the data platform for ongoing support and maintenance.
- Experience building dashboards and reports to visualize the data patterns.
Nice to have skills:
- Data analysis using Jupyter notebooks and strong Python programming skills.
- AI/ML & Data Science
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/
Valid US work authorization (Required) – NO work visa sponsorship available
This position can sit in Dallas, TX, Austin, TX or New York. Austin is preferred, but not mandatory.