Full Stack Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We challenge the way companies approach problem solving and share a passion for solving difficult ones. We understand that success comes from a combination of changes in technology, ways of working and a customer centric approach. We love technology, and understand that real change comes from showing people what is possible rather than telling them. We treat our people like adults and foster an environment where they feel empowered to succeed.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to work with teams and individuals who share a passion for solving complex problems; people who want to own the entire problem, whether it’s about technology, ways of working, teams, or customer experience.
We are looking for people who want to be treated like adults; people who neither need, nor want, someone else to tell them what needs to be done, but instead who can look at what’s happening, what’s needed, and figure out how they fit into it; people who are comfortable finding their own place.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people who understand when cloud technology is beneficial, and when it isn't; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
What you'll do
- Understand clients' organisations, aspirations and challenges.
- Help clients identify promising solutions through participating in, and leading, digital workshops.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Accelerate and improve how we help our clients through developing and contributing to components, services and methodologies.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products; seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities; participate in professional organizations. Read; teach; learn.
- 8+ years of experience in full stack development.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
- Write quality code and tests like unit testing, automation testing.
- Excellent ES2016/ESNext, HTML & CSS skills, comfortable using modern frameworks to develop single page applications.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of working with UX teams to jointly craft UIs that are both exciting and fit for purpose.
- Deep understanding of what motivates, inspires and stifles software teams.
- Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them.
- Exposure to continuous integration, continuous delivery concept and tools.
- Experience in mobile development using any framework like React-native / PhoneGap / Ionic is a plus.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.