- Warsaw, Poland
We are a specialist engineering practice within iDEAS/Wipro. We are structured as engineering and co-innovation studios globally.
We help our customers with design and build cloud-native business applications, accelerate product engineering and solve complex business problems through targeted intervention, leveraging multi-disciplinary - tools and modern engineering best practices.
Our global co-innovation studios are structured to enable our enterprise customers to learn and co-create new products by working side-by-side with our high-performance engineering team to develop MVP or fully featured products or technical business solutions at a rapid pace from ideation, design and architecture to industrialization with end-to-end accountability.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies).
What you'll do
- Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and across the lifecycle from concept, through realisation into production and back again. You will be able to balance the books between technology purism, best-practice, and solution-fit.
- Collaborative Solutioning – We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
- This role may require domestic or international travel, working directly at client locations
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for people who enjoy a challenge and can adapt to their approach to the situation.
- People that understand the strength in Agile is being agile over doing agile.
- People that have multiple tools in their toolbox rather than a golden hammer.
- People that can prove the benefits of the small, can scale to the large.
- Servant leaders, that will form great relationship with their customers, built on trust.
- People who can curate cross-functional teams, and can help others build them.
- People with a concrete knowledge of trade-offs and the experience to know when to make them.
What you'll do
- Perform the role of coach, guide and mentor to teams using the Agile Manifesto as their guiding principle to deliver real solutions.
- Have experience on how to scale out frameworks like Scrum to large organisations, helping create an environment where agile can thrive.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, balancing the need for large scale change with their incremental and personal responsibilities.
- Identify, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and techniques, with sensitivity for a clients’ culture and operating environment.
- Build high-calibre, multi-faceted teams and give them the space and trust to do what they do best.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and methodologies in the pursuit of excellence. Read; experiment; learn; teach.
- Keep an eye out for further opportunities to help our customers, and generate new business. Be the person our customers turn to.
Skills and experience we're after:
- A passion and deep knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Complexity Theory and Systems Thinking and their application to building great software.
- Real world experience in building software with agile techniques.
- Familiarity with best development practices, CI/CD, automation.
- A solid understanding of how to make this work at scale.
- Knowing when to talk and when to listen, when to lead and when to follow.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/