Front End Engineer - Senior React Native Framework Developer
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and rapid product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a front-end software developer with deep hands on architecture and development experience with React Native Framework. This position will interface with key stakeholders and you'll apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. This includes capturing requirements, Application Architecture definition and Design and Implementation. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will be accountable for delivering high quality code to production, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation and transition.
As part of buildit’s Velocity Consulting team, you are expected to wear multiple hats depending on types of projects. On some projects you may work as an individual SME / Developer, in other cases you will be leading a team of SME / front-end developers.
- Hands-on development experience in React Native framework, Architecture and implementation of JAVA, Spring Boot, Microservice, iOS and/or Android
- Migration experience from Native to React Native framework is a PLUS
- Experience in utilizing Enterprise Microservice Architecture and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered applications
- Experience in designing and developing software integration between Retail Applications, UI Integration and Customer Relationship
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in Event-driven architecture
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with version control systems (i.e., GIT and GitHub)
- Experience with ALM tools like JIRA
- Working experience in Cloud technologies like Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in Container Workflow Kubernetes
- Experience in trouble shooting logs, errors and defects, and find root cause and document root cause analysis
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in all phases of development life cycle
- 5+ years of experience, strong Core Java & J2EE skills
- 3+ years of experience in React Native
- 2+ years of REST/SOAP services experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.