Agile Delivery Lead
- New York, NY
We are a global transformation studio, within wipro digital.
Do you think there’s something lacking in how many companies approach problems, whether they’re people, process, or technology related?
Do you want to help them figure out how to think and work differently?
Do you love technology, and understand that real change comes from people doing different things, rather than doing the same things differently?These are the things that drive us. Do they drive you?
Success in an ever-changing world requires experimentation and learning; experimentation and learning require trust. Trust demands autonomy. Autonomy rocks.
These are the things that drive us. Do they drive you?
What you'll do
- Understand clients' organisations, aspirations and challenges.
- Help clients identify promising solutions through participating in, and leading, digital workshops.
- Motivate and inspire cross-functional teams in the delivery of digital platforms and features at pace.
- Execute a transformation agenda through applying the right fit practices, tools and techniques
- Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer’s culture and operating environment.
- Develop strong relationships with clients - build trust based on transparency and delivery excellence.
- Put in place the appropriate governance structures and supporting information channels that address the needs of all the project stakeholders, managing their expectations and dealing with the escalation and resolution of issues.
- Enhance the group’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Support the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
Leading agile / digital transformation.
Real-world experience and success with agility at scale.
Knowing when to talk and when to listen, when to lead and when to follow.
- Can you negotiate with players at all levels and influence business leaders to prioritise agility over efficiency?
- Is your expertise in iterative development to a level that you can pinpoint and communicate what best Technical and Process frameworks are needed to drive results that best fit each organization’s needs
- Can you evangelize and teach the success factors for implementing CI/CD?
- Can you diagnose anti-patterns from both the Technology and Process sides of delivery?
- Do you have a deep understanding of the full end-to-end SDLC?
- Are you able to diagnose where problems are occurring and resolve inefficiencies by understanding how and when to implement process frameworks, CI/CD and the tooling used to drive results?
- Can you handle high-pressure scenarios and difficult projects without reverting back to a command and control management style?
- Do you have expreience with value stream delivery and improving Product time to market?
- Do you share problems, as well as victories, and believe that fostering an environment of openness, transparency and fairness is the best way to keep a customer satisfied and deliver disruptive innovation?
- Have you successfully scaled multiple delivery teams? Can you speak to the risks inherit when scaling and compare and contrast different approaches?
- Are you experienced in creating fail-safe, fail-fast environments where multiple tiny experiments evolve the best solution for the end user?
- Are you experienced in managing teams of teams, or setting up communities of excellence to allow for continuous improvement within specialties?
- Do you have a proven track record of successfully delivering large programs of work, while maintaining a strong relationship with all parties?