ReactJS Senior Software Engineer
- Austin, TX, USA
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro IDEAS. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education, and rapid product development.
What do we do:
· Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
· Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
· Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile and Lean methodologies)
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer – ReactJS with deep hands-on development experience with React Framework. This position will interface with key stakeholders, and you'll apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. This includes capturing requirements, design, and implementation. You will be accountable for delivering high quality code to production, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation and transition.
As part of buildit’s Velocity Consulting team, you are expected to wear multiple hats depending on types of projects. On some projects you may work as an individual SME / Developer, in other cases you will be leading a team of SME / front-end developers.
- 3+ years of experience in React
- 2+ years of REST/JSON services experience
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of development life cycle
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Experience working within an organizational code base in multiple environments across numerous ongoing release cycles
- Excellent knowledge crafting and implementing web applications with
- Understanding of design/UX principles and ability to participate in design discussions
- Experience integrating front-end web/UI interface with back-end application server technologies using JSON & REST architecture
- Familiarity with Typescript, Ant Design, Faker, HighCharts, Cypress, and grid system for responsiveness, Yarn, and NPM are big pluses
- BS in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Must have US work permit – no sponsorship available
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Our hiring process:
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
- Stage 1: An introductory video conversation to get to know each other
- Stage 2: (a) Coding exercise and (b) Technical video interview
- Stage 3: Final video interview with the head of buildit
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For more information, please visit our website: https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/
buildit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.