Senior Technical Recruiter
- London, UK
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro iDEAS. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and rapid product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile and Lean methodologies)
What you’ll do:
- We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter with deep expertises in recruiting high-caliber engineering talents (i.e., Platform Engineer, Senior Back-End and Front-End developers, Mobile Developer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect and SME, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, etc.)
- Must be well-versed in leveraging modern ATS and recruiting tools and best practices to hire with speed and scale
- Deliver best candidate and employee experiences throughout the entire interview cycle, from initial qualification conversation until the candidate is fully onboarded
- Must be an excellent communicator and coordinator with the talents and/or external vendors but also with all internal stakeholders
- Must have solid experience of targeted recruiting from specific industry or company
- MUST be comfortable in working with cross-functional global colleagues in multiple time-zone
- Recruiting experience in consulting, big IT organizations or tech start-ups is a plus
- Proactively work with Head of buildit and local Studio Lead to understand the talent demand pipeline and prioritize recruiting efforts accordingly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) role for 6 months with a possibility of extension and/or conversion to a full-time employment opportunity for a top performer.
The hiring process:
Stage 1: An introductory video conversation to get to know each other
Stage 2: Video Interview with the Head of Business Operations
Stage 3: Final video interview with the Head of buildit