- London, UK
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting business.
Who we are looking for
The role of the Technical Staff Writer would involve the creation and maintenance of a variety content including proposal responses, case studies, experience reports, analysis reports, and material for publication on various web properties.
- Take ownership for the voice and style of all relevant content creation.
- Shape the way in which content is created and managed.
- Work with our product owners and technical stakeholders to write, edit, proof-read and maintain various material.
- Document existing services for numerous audiences including marketing, administration and development
- Manage the content of our customer facing documents
What you'll do
- Experience as a Technical Author/ Technical Writer
- Have a proven track record of translating technical subjects and jargon into understandable text.
- A strategic and creative thinker with an ability to absorb information quickly and to derive prioritisation from multiple inputs and assist various teams in a highly optimised manner.
- Enjoy working in an open, collaborative style both with management and cross-functional teams, with a positive, solution-focused approach.
- Excellent command of English with a clear and concise writing style.
- Superb interpersonal communication skills
- A self-motivated individual with an analytical mindset, an inquisitive nature and with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/