- Warsaw, Poland
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting business.
We are looking for people who have a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons; who are pragmatic, behave like grown-ups, and know when and how to say ‘no’.
Our approach is grounded in lean and agile ways of working, and includes engineering practices such as automated unit and functional testing, and CI & CD. These things are deeply important to us, and they need to be equally important to you - we can’t emphasize this enough.
Skills and experience we’re after
- You’re an experienced Java engineer, having taken features from idea / design through to production
- If you have experience with other languages, that’s a definite plus, but is not essential
- You have experience in and are a fan of test-driven development; this is super important to us
- You want to collaborate within autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams
- You’re keen to learn other tools, technologies, and languages
- The practice and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery & Deployment
- The Infrastructure as Code approach
- Experience working with Cloud and *aaS platforms
- Using containers and container management / orchestration techniques and platforms, such as Docker, K8S, Cloud Foundry etc.
- Approaches to monitoring & analytics
- Being comfortable discussing technical implementation through to high-level architecture
- Emergent design through an iterative approach
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/