- Warsaw, Poland
Buildit | wipro digital is a Global Engineering Studio and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. We love engineering and it’s our core focus across our Studios in USA, UK, Ireland, India and Poland. We're a global team and we value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Together with teams from Wipro Digital and Designit, we help organisations on their digital transformation journeys - creating new and exciting customer experiences, establishing new ways of working, delivering software, and a new way of approaching technology.
Buildit: Our co-creation and innovation accelerator studios comprised of a global network of engineering practitioners. Buildit team specialises in rescuing at-risk projects and accelerating transformation programs through targeted interventions in various stages of transformation journey: Our offering includes the following:
• Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
• Co-creation global studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
• Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
We are looking for people who have a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies.
Our approach is grounded in lean and agile ways of working, and includes engineering practices such as automated unit and functional testing, and CI & CD.
Skills and experience we’re after
- You’re an experienced Java engineer, having taken features from idea / design through to production
- If you have experience with other languages, that’s a definite plus, but is not essential
- You have experience in and are a fan of test-driven development; this is super important to us
- You want to collaborate within autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams
- You’re keen to learn other tools, technologies, and languages
- The practice and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery & Deployment
- The Infrastructure as Code approach
- Experience working with Cloud and *aaS platforms
- Using containers and container management / orchestration techniques and platforms, such as Docker, K8S, Cloud Foundry etc.
- Approaches to monitoring & analytics
- Being comfortable discussing technical implementation through to high-level architecture
- Emergent design through an iterative approach
This is a consulting SME / Practitioner role and may require domestic or international travel.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/