- Dallas, TX, USA
Buildit | Wipro Digital is a Global Engineering Studio and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organization. We love engineering and it’s our core focus across our Studios in USA, UK, Ireland, India and Poland. We're a global team and we value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Together with teams from Wipro Digital and Designit, we help organizations on their digital transformation journeys - creating new and exciting customer experiences, establishing new ways of working, delivering software, and a new way of approaching technology.
Buildit: Our co-creation and innovation accelerator studios comprised of a global network of engineering practitioners. Buildit team specializes in rescuing at-risk projects and accelerating transformation programs through targeted interventions in various stages of transformation journey:
Our offering includes the following:
· Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
· Co-creation global studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
· Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
We are scaling at speed, looking for engineering talent to change the way companies think and approach problems, people who want to work with teams and individuals who share a passion for solving complex problems, people who want to own entire problems, embracing technology, ways of working and customer experience. We recognize that digital transformation is more than tech. Digital transformation is, ultimately, about people. People determine if change is adopted or fails, and through collaborating with each other, clients, or partner organizations, that changes can become lasting improvements.
What you'll do
- Lead specialized teams in accelerating transformation programs using the rigor of traditional program management and the Agile Manifesto building real solutions through experimentation.
- Develop strong relationships with clients - build trust based on transparency and delivery excellence.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of client’s business and objectives identifying opportunities for Buildit to add additional value in enabling clients to achieve their goals.
- Put in place the appropriate governance structures and supporting information channels that address the needs of all the project stakeholders, managing their expectations and dealing with the escalation and resolution of issues.
- Identify, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and techniques, with sensitivity for a clients’ culture and operating environment.
- Build high-caliber, multi-faceted teams and give them space and trust to do what they do best.
- Leading agile / digital transformation.
- Real-world experience and success with program management and agility at scale.
- Knowing when to talk and when to listen, when to lead and when to follow.
- Adeptness to negotiate with business and other WiPro Digital leaders at all levels and influence decisions resulting in the most effective approach to success.
- Diagnose anti-patterns from both the Technology and Process sides of delivery.
- Deep understanding of the full end-to-end SDLC.
- Be able to handle high-pressure scenarios and difficult projects without reverting back to a command and control management style.
- Experience with value stream delivery and improving Product time to market.
- Share concerns, as well as victories, and believe that fostering an environment of openness, transparency and fairness is the best way to keep a customer satisfied and deliver disruptive innovation.
- Ability to proactively speak to the risks and facilitate the process of identifying contingencies to mitigate them.
- Experienced in creating fail-safe, fail-fast environments where multiple experiments evolve the best solution for the end user.
- Skilled in managing teams of teams or setting up communities of excellence to allow for continuous improvement within specialties.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large programs of work, while maintaining a strong relationship with all parties.
- Professional Services or large Corporate experience working with Enterprise clients is a must.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
This is a consulting SME / Practitioner role and may require up to 70% domestic or international travel
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/