iOS Developer (contract)
- Weehawken, NJ 07086, USA
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We don’t have any other agenda except delivering success for our customers. We love demanding challenges, we always get to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. Whether it is programming, delivery of projects, software architecture, CI/CD practices, or UI/UX design it is all related to technology, and more specifically to this ambiguous term “Digital”.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting business.
You will be working with our key financial client across portfolio of engineering projects. This is an onsite role in Weehawken, NJ.
What you'll do:
- Enable our client to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better software.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Work on an exciting project within financial domain.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products.
- Read; experiment; learn; teach.
- Proven iOS development experience in a production context
- Solid understanding and practical experience of engineering fundamentals of mobile development such as performance, APIs, troubleshooting, latency, etc.
- Experience with deploying varied architectural design patterns (MVVM, VIPER, etc.) on different scales
- Proven record of leading teams and change within the organization
- Client facing experience
- Solid knowledge of Swift
- Solid grasp on unit testing techniques
- Up-to-date practical experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Hands-on experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery with tools like Fastlane, Travis, CircleCI, Jenkins, Buddybuild, etc
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles, UI/UX standards and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Understanding of mobile development techniques. e.g. battery consumption, app interruption / backgrounding, communication with backend systems, and animation
- Understanding of 3rd party libraries such as RXSwift a plus
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website buildit.wiprodigital.com