Senior Platform Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organisation within Wipro Digital.
Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education, and product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies).
What you'll do
- Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and across the lifecycle from concept, through realisation into production and back again. You will be able to balance the books between technology purism, best-practice, and solution-fit.
- Collaborative Solutioning – We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
- This role may require domestic or international travel, working directly at client locations
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who have a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies.
Our approach is grounded in lean and agile ways of working, and includes engineering practices such as automated unit and functional testing, and CI & CD.
Skills and experience we’re after:
- Hands-on software engineering, within autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams
- Experience in Python, Powershell Bash or similar
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code- Terraform/CloudFormation/CDK/ARM
- Experience in common cloud services in the public cloud - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Kubernetes: cluster design, setup and administration in AWS/GCP/Azure
- CI/CD- automation using Azure DevOps/Jenkins/Ansible/Github
- Docker-set up container registry and administration of docker environments
- Comfortable with technical implementation to high-level architecture.
If the above sounds like something you' re currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/
Inclusion and Diversity
At Wipro, inclusion is about integrating diversity effortlessly into everyday working; encouraging all to participate and be their authentic selves. An inclusion workspace respects uniqueness among individuals and nurtures an overall sense of belonging. We celebrate and learn from diverse ideas, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. This provides us an opportunity to realise our true potential at work and beyond.The essence of co-creating, guided by our values defines Inclusion and Diversity at Wipro.