Global Talent Sourcer
- Gdańsk, Poland
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We don’t have any other agenda except delivering success for our customers. We love demanding challenges, we always get to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. Whether it is programming, delivery of projects, software architecture, CI/CD practices, or UI/UX design it is all related to technology, and more specifically to this ambiguous term “Digital”.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting business.
Engineering organizations are nothing without talented people who work there. For Buildit, Talent is integral part of the business. Our Talent team always strives to find innovative ways to hire talent for Buildit and build word class journey for our employees but works with the rest of Wipro Digital and, potentially, with our clients to spread best practice in hiring and talent management.
This position can be based in Gdansk or Warsaw.
We are looking for a Global Talent Sourcer with the drive, energy and network to help us find the talent we need to scale at speed. Someone who can hire software engineers who can solve problems and not be just a developer. Your day to day will include, but not limited to:
- Working with hiring teams to build effective sourcing while managing expectations clearly.
- Identifying technical talent with the capability and chemistry to join the organisation.
- Identifying appropriate sourcing channels for all profiles and maintaining good professional relationships.
- Conducting initial screening calls.
- Maintaining and tracking all candidates on the ATS.
- Maintaining data integrity of candidate tracking.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Engaging with candidates through recruitment process, in line with the Lead Recruiter.
- Analysing all pipeline candidates and requirements for organization.
- Updating and creating effective job advertisements for all candidates.
- Supporting initiatives that lead to positive impact in employee engagement and morale.
- Supporting the Employee Engagement team in the measurement and feedback mechanisms that capture the pulse of the employee sentiment on an ongoing basis, using various tools, methods and techniques.
- Collaborating across the organization to develop and assist with implementation of initiatives that enrich the employee experience.
- Playing a role in developing and delivering internal and external communications related to engagement, benefits and talent to appropriate audiences.
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and location specific laws regarding employment practices.
- Sourcing specialist with a headhunting approach within the technology sector.
- Expert in the use of social and mobile networking to identify and engage with talent.
- An experience in a complex organisation, in cross-functional teams, constantly keeping your eye on the ball, with the integrity and sensitivity to work with all stakeholders.
- Hands-on technical sourcing experience (from start-ups to large IT organisations).
- An experience in sourcing passive candidates and maintaining strong continuous relationships.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple searches.
- To have a network of technical talent in one or more locations around the world.
- To provide an efficient, high-touch experience for every candidate.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An ability to build and drive talent sourcing initiatives.
- A comprehension of elements associated to providing a positive candidate experience across entire workflow from on to off boarding.
- A comprehension of elements associated to processes required for operational purposes.
- Preferred understanding of talent related compliance across business functions.
- Preferred understanding of key processes aligned to facilitating hires.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/