- New York, NY, USA
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We don’t have any other agenda except delivering success for our customers. We love demanding challenges, we always get to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. Whether it is programming, delivery of projects, software architecture, CI/CD practices, or UI/UX design it is all related to technology, and more specifically to this ambiguous term “Digital”.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who want to be treated like adults.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
What you'll do
- Enable our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better software.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products.
- Read; experiment; learn; teach
Skills and experience we’re after:
- An ability to focus on customer needs and behaviors to craft compelling solutions
- A passion and talent for UX/UI using a variety of tools and techniques not limited to
- Adobe CES, Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch/Zeplin
- Excellent ES2016/ESNext, HTML & CSS skills, comfortable using modern frameworks to develop single page applications
- A desire to learn and keep up with new technologies that transcends current crazes and trendy tools or frameworks
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience of working with UX teams to jointly craft UIs that are both exciting and fit for purpose
- Deep understanding of what motivates, inspires and stifles software teams
- Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website buildit.wiprodigital.com