Lead Technical Recruiter
- New York, NY, USA
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting.
Engineering organizations are nothing without talented people who work there. For Buildit, Talent is integral part of the business. Our Talent team always strives to find innovative ways to hire talent for Buildit and build word class journey for our employees but works with the rest of Wipro Digital and, potentially, with our clients to spread best practice in hiring and talent management.
We are looking for a technical recruiter with the drive, energy and network to help us find the talent we need to scale at speed. Someone who can hire software engineers who can solve problems and not be just a developer. Your day to day will include, but not limited to:
- Identify technical talent with the capability and chemistry to join the organisation
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction methods using multiple sourcing channels and campaigns
- Network extensively with current and future talent, including special events, meet-ups, seminars etc.
- Deliver against continuous improvement initiatives and Buildit @wiprodigital specific talent programs
- Build effective communication channels and mechanisms between the hiring community and the wider organisation
- Consistently review recruitment data, market talent behavior and align the change to the overall hiring approach locally and globally
- You are a recruitment specialist with a headhunting approach within the technology sector, considered an expert in the use of social and mobile networking to identify and engage with talent
- Work in a complex organisation, in cross-functional teams, constantly keeping your eye on the ball, with the integrity and sensitivity to work with whoever you need to work with, and take whatever action is needed to get things done
- Experience in recruiting for either big IT organisations or tech start-ups
- Hands-on experience recruiting for front-end and platform engineering roles as well as creative roles
- Have a network of technical talent in one or more locations around the world
- Understand the pipeline and demand and proactively look at internal and external talent pool to address the essential need
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for every candidate from application to onboarding, acting as candidate advocate, evaluating skill level, and driving the interview and offer processes
- Ability to meet monthly and quarterly targets
- Resilience, passion, honesty and transparency in everything you do
- Innovator of recruitment
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad. Please, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
For more information, please, visit our website buildit.wiprodigital.com/