Senior Business Analyst
- Edinburgh, UK
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education, and product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts.
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development.
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies).
What you'll do
- Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and across the lifecycle from concept, through realization into production and back again. You will be able to balance the books between technology purism, best-practice, and solution-fit.
- Collaborative Solutioning – We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
- This role may require up to 75% domestic or international travel, often working directly at client locations
We challenge the way companies approach problem solving and share a passion for solving difficult ones. We understand that success comes from a combination of changes in technology, ways of working and a customer centric approach. We love technology and understand that real change comes from showing people what is possible rather than telling them. We treat our people like adults and foster an environment where they feel empowered to succeed.
We are looking for Digitally focused Business Analysts who have an understanding of Card Programmes across Retail Banking. We are a key Digital Partner with our customer taking them on a full Engineering Transformation across their Product suite.
As the Business Analyst in our team you will be working closely with the engineering teams, product owners and business stakeholders to be able to understand the business goals and work to turn these into technical requirements. Taking these requirements and working with our Scrum Masters and turn these into Epics and User Stories. You will have experience in the Pensions industry and have exceptional stakeholder management skills and be able to work with engineering teams.
We are looking for people to join our team who have experience in the following areas:
- Experience of working on projects enhancing digital banking channels
- Exposure to customer journey transformation approaches
- Experience of understanding the key business problem and turn these into Epics and User Stories
- Experience of Confluence, JIRA, BDD and collaboration tools
- Comfortable with Data modelling and data analysis
- The ability to translate Technical language into Business language
- Strong stakeholder management