- Edinburgh, UK
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We don’t have any other agenda except delivering success for our customers. We love demanding challenges, we always get to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. Whether it is programming, delivery of projects, software architecture, CI/CD practices, or UI/UX design it is all related to technology, and more specifically to this ambiguous term “Digital”.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping shape Wipro into a transformational consulting business.
We are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who want to be treated like adults.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
What you'll do
- Understand clients' organisations, aspirations and challenges.
- Help clients identify promising solutions through participating in, and leading, digital workshops.
- Motivate and inspire cross-functional teams in the delivery of digital platforms and features at pace.
- Execute a transformation agenda through applying the right fit practices, tools and techniques
- Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer’s culture and operating environment.
- Develop strong relationships with clients - build trust based on transparency and delivery excellence.
- Put in place the appropriate governance structures and supporting information channels that address the needs of all the project stakeholders, managing their expectations and dealing with the escalation and resolution of issues.
- Enhance the group’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Support the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Leading agile / digital transformation
Real-world experience and success with agility at scale.
Knowing when to talk and when to listen, when to lead and when to follow.
- Can you negotiate with players at all levels and influence business leaders to prioritize agility over efficiency?
- Is your expertise in iterative development to a level that you can pinpoint and communicate what best Technical and Process frameworks are needed to drive results that best fit each organization’s needs?
- Can you evangelize and teach the success factors for implementing CI/CD?
- Can you diagnose anti-patterns from both the Technology and Process sides of delivery?
- Do you have a deep understanding of the full end-to-end SDLC?
- Are you able to diagnose where problems are occurring and resolve inefficiencies by understanding how and when to implement process frameworks, CI/CD and the tooling used to drive results?
- Can you handle high-pressure scenarios and difficult projects without reverting back to a command and control management style?
- Do you have experience with value stream delivery and improving Product time to market?
- Do you share problems, as well as victories, and believe that fostering an environment of openness, transparency and fairness is the best way to keep a customer satisfied and deliver disruptive innovation?
- Have you successfully scaled multiple delivery teams? Can you speak to the risks inherit when scaling and compare and contrast different approaches?
- Are you experienced in creating fail-safe, fail-fast environments where multiple experiments evolve the best solution for the end user?
- Are you experienced in managing teams of teams, or setting up communities of excellence to allow for continuous improvement within specialties?
- Do you have a proven track record of successfully delivering large programs of work, while maintaining a strong relationship with all parties?
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/