Agile Transformation Lead
- London, UK
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We don’t have any other agenda except delivering success for our customers. We love demanding challenges, we always get to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. Whether it is programming, delivery of projects, software architecture, CI/CD practices, or UI/UX design it is all related to technology, and more specifically to this ambiguous term “Digital”.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping shape Wipro into a transformational consulting business.
Who we are looking for
Experienced agile leads with significant, demonstrable real world experience in leading agile and digital transformation at scale. This role will suit a candidate who is great at both listening and sharing their opinion, knowing when to lead and when to follow.
As a company we are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who have strong intrinsic motivation.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them.
What you'll do
- Lead the delivery transformation of a large programme or department
- Design and actualize new target operating models at scale
- Develop stakeholder relationships across all levels of the organization and prove value to those we work with
- Assess a state of affairs, propose improvements and work towards their adoption
- Create strategic direction for the short and long term success of the programme, ensuring the successful implementation at individual, team and programme levels
- Build effective feedback mechanisms and communication channels to inform individuals, teams and programs
- Consistently search for a better way to do things, operating within the constraints that are outside of your control, whilst looking for ways to challenge them
- Ensure successful adoption of new ways of working, calling on your hands-on experience to:
- Design and facilitate agile workshops with all levels of stakeholders
- Run agile training sessions
- Establish and roll out agile centres of excellence
- Convince challenging or resistant stakeholders at all levels of the positive benefits of transformation
- Deep understanding of the full end-to-end SDLC
- Deep understanding of digital transformation and customer first techniques
- Successfully scaled multiple delivery teams whilst taking the best of different scaling approaches
- Experience managing complex dependencies across a department or large programme
- Understanding the importance of technology and DevOps pipeline constraints within a large scale transformation initiative
- Expertise in improving product time to market by analysing and transforming inefficient delivery systems
- Comfortable with high-pressure scenarios and difficult projects without reverting back to a command and control management style
- High skilled communicator, who is able to tell a complex story in a way that results in a shared vision
- Ability to share problems, as well as victories, and believe that fostering an environment of openness, transparency and fairness is the best way to keep a customer satisfied and deliver disruptive innovation
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/