Lead Front End Engineer (with German)
- Warsaw, Poland
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting business.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who want to be treated like adults. We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
You will be able to work from Warsaw, Gdansk, Krakow or Wroclaw.
What you'll do
- Enable our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better software.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products. Read; experiment; learn; teach.
- Travel regularly to our Studios across Europe, (Poland, UK & Germany).
Skills and experience we’re after:
- Full stack ES2016/ESNext JS, modern SPA frameworks and engineering, solid HTML5 and CSS, automated testing, familiar with design systems, working hand in hand with UX and UI teams.
- You have a passion and talent for software development, with an appreciation of all the pieces of the puzzle that make it happen.
- You have excellent front-end development skills and are comfortable using modern frameworks(e.g React, Vue etc) to develop single page applications.
- You are familiar with modern front-end design principles; off-line and mobile first, responsive design, progressive web apps, living style guides and atomic design.
- You are familiar with the practices of TDD and BDD and write unit, functional, integration and system tests for your code.
- You have solid knowledge of modern build tools and working within the Node JS ecosystem.
- You want to work within autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams collaborating on product delivery: UX, Service Design, Platform, Delivery, Ops.
- You are experienced working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices.
- You are good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers.
- You have an ability to focus on customer needs and behaviours to craft compelling solutions.
- Experience on the German market
- German proficiency- advanced business.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/