Java Developer - Spring, Hibernate, Mongo
- Austin, TX, USA
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and rapid product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
What you do:
- Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and lifecycle from concept, through realization into production and back again. You balance the books between technology purism, best practice and solution-fit
- Collaborative Solutioning – You work in cross-functional teams, help others learn how to build them and realize their value. You have a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages and methodologies and can articulate their strengths and weaknesses
buildit is growing. We’re looking for a high caliber, hands-on Java Engineer experienced in data modeling and implementing API’s with excellent comprehension of modern engineering from toolsets to methods, practices to technologies.
- Hands on Java Engineer capable of developing quality code
- Minimum 7 years of experience in enterprise Java development
- Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms
- Strong experience in development of Java and Web based applications;
- Strong understanding of Spring framework and rest web services;
- Strong experience on Hibernate;
- Strong understanding of Oracle or similar relational databases;
- Good to have knowledge on No Sql Databases such as Mongo DB
- Understanding of basic security concepts and protocols - authentication, authorization, signing, encryption, SSL/TLS, SSH/SFTP, PKI, X509 certificates and GPG.
- Experience with a DevOps tools such Artifactory, Jenkins.
- Strong experience in development of UI applications using Angular JS;
- Strong experience in development of UI applications using HTML, CSS, Java script
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.