- Dublin, Ireland
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We love demanding challenges and getting to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. “Digital” can be both ambiguous and all encompassing with aspects of Engineering, Design, and Delivery. Technology centric but much more than just technologists, our agenda is delivering success for our customers.
We challenge the way companies approach problem solving and share a passion for solving difficult ones. We understand that success comes from a combination of changes in technology, ways of working and a customer centric approach. We treat our people like adults and foster an environment where they feel empowered to succeed.
We’re looking for a likeminded User Experience Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time. We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you?
Based in Dublin, you’ll join a multi-disciplinary team that combines strategy, design and technology to transform our clients’ businesses. Our teams are cross-functional by default; a typical project will see you working alongside service designers, technical architects, platform engineers, developers, and agile coaches to get the right experience delivered.
- Conduct user research to identify user insights and opportunity spaces, and transform these into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation
- Produce storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes, design prototypes and UI specifications
- Clearly communicate and present the work and strategic approach to clients
- Collaborate with colleagues, clients, and third parties to ensure design intent throughout development
We offer you
- A job in one of the world’s largest digital business transformation organisations
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career
- Great opportunities for learning and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Skilled in interaction design methods such as wireframes, concept models, scenarios and user flows
- Proficient in relevant tools, such as Sketch, Invision, Axure etc. for designing and prototyping
- Fluent with design research techniques, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- A self-driven problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive to bring them to life
Please apply with your CV and a brief cover letter. We’d like a quick idea of the work you’re proud of, so please share your portfolio with us too if you have one.