AWS Solution Architect
- Austin, TX, USA
buildit is a specialist software engineering and consulting organization within Wipro Digital. Our core charter is to help our enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation programs through our velocity™ consulting practice or rescue at-risk and complex software engineering engagements with targeted interventions.
In addition, our global co-innovation studios are designed to deliver end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and rapid product development.
What do we do:
- Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by small group of experts
- Co-creation Studios: Ideation, design, training, engineering to product development
- Professional Education: High-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, and Lean methodologies)
1. Experience architecting end to end cloud solutions for complex enterprise applications.
2. Hands-on, advanced experience architecting, engineering and managing cloud solutions on AWS and/or Google Clouds Platform.
3. Experience designing, building and maintaining high performance and highly scalable distributed systems in the cloud.
4. Strong knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, automation orchestration, elastic scalability).
5. Knowledge of Containers & Microservices is a must.
Storage & Backup:
Experience establishing and managing cloud-based file and object storage (Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage).
Experience with data archiving, backup and disaster recovery to the cloud.
Databases & Data Processing:
Experience establishing and managing database storage (e.g. SQL Server, RedShift, BigQuery, NoSQL).
Experience with data warehousing solutions like Teradata or a similar MPP (Oracle Exadata/DW, Netezza, etc) would be a plus.
Experience with Snowflake would be a plus.
Proven Network experience with IP networking, VPN's, including strong working knowledge of VPCs best practices.
Understanding of DNS, TCP, DNS, Load Balancing & Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, VPN, VPC.
Proven Cloud Security experience in the areas of Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure Security, Data Security and Application Security.
Able to demonstrate best practices for Cloud account setup, governance, and architecture.
Big Data cloud migrations to GCP or AWS experience would be great plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position can sit in Austtin or Dallas