Front End Engineer - contract
- New York, NY, USA
Buildit @ Wipro Digital is a global technology consultancy and part of Wipro Digital and the wider Wipro Organisation. As consultants, we are technology agnostic, we advise, we don’t advocate. We don’t have any other agenda except delivering success for our customers. We love demanding challenges, we always get to the root of the problem, whatever it may be. Whether it is programming, delivery of projects, software architecture, CI/CD practices, or UI/UX design it is all related to technology, and more specifically to this ambiguous term “Digital”.
We value transparency, curiosity, inclusivity and getting stuff done. Our people are at the core of this process. Trust in our people underpins everything we do. We also help our clients on their transformation journey and through that process we are helping to transform the company we work for as well. We are helping to create new business model: a new technology consulting business.
This is a client-specific engagement based in Manhattan, NY or Atlanta, GA.
You will be working with one of the leading finance companies helping them with their Inter-Divisional Conflict Clearance.
Skills and experience we’re after:
- You have extensive front end engineering experience, both with and without frameworks.
- You write automated tests (unit, functional, integration, system, TDD, BDD) - this is especially important to us, to the point of being a deal-breaker.
- You want to build and work in autonomous, cross-functional delivery teams.
- Node.js experience would be a nice-to-have.
- You like working with modern SPA frameworks, and have extensive experience with React
- You have solid templating (Handlebars, Mustache, etc) experience.
- You have solid CSS (SASS, Less, SMACSS, BEM) experience.
- You use build managers (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack).
- You use package managers (NPM, Yarn, Bower, Browserify).
- You are familiar with modern design principles (offline first, mobile first, responsive, adaptive, progress enhancements, living style guides, atomic design).
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.