- Moscow, Russia
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP) is an 18-month program with three - six month rotations through Visa’s functions. The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience. Associates rotate through three functions of the business, including: Digital Solutions, Data Science, Client Services. In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
Rotational Assignments include:
Visa's Digital Solutions Product group is responsible for providing the product platforms required to deliver on Visa’s Digital strategy and goals, with the Visa Token Service (“VTS”) platform the key enabler. The associate will focus on supporting the overall strategy, analysis, and optimization of issuer token implementation, with the opportunity to help drive product adoption.
Some things you might work on during your Digital Solutions rotation include:
- Business analytics lead: Build, manage, communicate and drive goals and KPI’s for ecosystem token optimization
- Client enablement: Support implementation efforts by creating and managing analytical tools, metrics, trends, dashboards and best practices, and with ad-hoc analysis
- Strategic initiatives: Own and drive strategic optimization initiatives end-to-end, working cross-functionally across teams towards time-sensitive goals and outcomes.
- Engage directly with Visa’s issuers and external partners to help further optimize product performance and expand product adoption.
- Influence Visa data structures and reporting tools for new products and solutions.
We are seeking an innovative and analytical thinker to execute on our data-driven strategies. You will get chance to leverage your business acumen, programming skills, technical knowledge of big data and machine learning techniques. This function is critical in building market-relevant fraud solutions for our clients and intellectual property for Visa.
Some things you may do during your Data Science rotation include:
- Conducting transaction data analysis and developing advanced statistical models within our distributed computing environment using big data technologies for internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Identify strategic and tactical innovation opportunities around data and data-related processes that will promote fact-based decisioning processes and scalable solutions.
- Work with regional and global Data Science teams to develop high-quality analytic products and solutions that promote growth and business development for the region
- Collaborate with technology partners to build an Analytics Technology Ecosystem that supports advanced modelling and decisioning.
- Compile complex predictive model packages for production deployment; support model installations, and monitor and calibrate production models
- Find opportunities to create and automate repeatable analyses or build self-service tools
- Support sales and marketing efforts with sound statistical and financial analysis; execute ad-hoc analyses to meet the fast-changing market demands
- Conduct transaction data analyses with Hadoop/Cloud and big data technologies
The global client services group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, and processors worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, specialized help desks, back office support and customer performance reporting, as well as proactive client engagement and driving strategic initiatives & services implementation.
Some things you might work on during your CS rotation include:
- Respond to routine operational service and support inquiries from Visa client institutions.
- Provide information and direction for clients regarding VisaNet Core Application Services, General Transaction Research, Billing, User ID and other queries.
- Perform transaction and process research to analyze potential technical or operational problems or issues.
- Manage few basic or pre-basic level implementation projects with Visa client entities
- Log service requests plus resolutions in a timely and accurate manner for call or problem tracking and knowledge base software applications.
- Currently in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program ( Computer Science, all Engineering disciplines, Physics, Mathematics, Business/Commerce/Economics)
- Graduate by summer 2021 (Fresh graduates)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- SQL Coding Knowledge (SQL coding assessment will be administered)
- Technical majors are encouraged to apply
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.