Principal Oracle Cloud Technical Lead
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Oracle Applications
- 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK
- 2nd Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2022
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner
- Market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business
- ERP Partner of the Year
- Won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
As the Principal Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Applications Lead Consultant, you will be responsible for leading Version 1 teams across one or many client engagements where Version 1 are implementing Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Technologies. You will provide leadership to Version 1 and Customer colleagues in Data Migration, extract, transform and load. You will hold a senior role within the project team and have overall delivery responsibility for successful data migrations into the Cloud and will be working alongside the project manager, and colleagues in functional, testing, change management, support and architecture roles to ensure the successful go live of cloud application solutions.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following qualities
- You’ll be an experienced Data Migration Lead and have led and directed teams consisting of both customer and SI resources in complex project environments where Oracle Cloud Applications have been deployed.
- You’ll be a hands-on technical leader with broad experience in Data Migration
- You’ll be an energetic and creative problem solver with technical curiosity to ensure evolving technology is exploited to solve emerging customer challenges
- You’ll be a strong planner, comfortable with estimating and preparing delivery plans and executing them and have experience in motivating a team to deliver to deadlines
- You’ll be comfortable in presenting concepts to a variety of stakeholders and have strong influencing and negotiating skills to ensure the most appropriate solution is delivered to meet the client requirement.
As the Principal Technical Consultant, you should have knowledge of complementary platform cloud components to Oracle ERPM & HCM Cloud Applications including OIC. Solid SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports/Forms, BI Publisher, MS Excel experience and a strong understanding of interface mechanisms in and out of Oracle Cloud including Web Services, APIs and File Based Data Import and Export (FBDI & HDL).
In addition to this:
- Experience producing technical specifications in a Fusion Cloud/Middleware environment
- Integration experience essential, ideally with OICS
- Experience working with customers directly including technical architects, functional consultants and developers
- Strong consultancy skills including consulting experience with blue chip companies engaging with Senior Management and Director/CIO level as appropriate for organization size
- Strong data analysis skills, coupled with experience of reconciling large, complex data sets.
Do you have a solid Cloud implementation experience?
Do you have proven Lead Consultant experience?
What we give you
- Quarterly profit share scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- A Continual professional development pathway
- Life assurance
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. UK or Ireland base but all Remote working / or hybrid if preferred.
Permanent applications ideally. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!