Head of Finance & Controlling (m/w/d)
Umdasch Group Ventures is the Future & Innovation Hub of the Umdasch Group. We are a team of experienced strategists and creative thinkers who adopt an experimental development approach and benefit from the necessary financial backing so that we can shape the retail and construction industries and enable these sectors to overcome the challenges of the future. We focus on new technologies and business models that are potentially disruptive and radical. To achieve our goals, we invest in promising business concepts – either by founding new companies or investing strategically in mature start-ups and young enterprises.
As Head of Finance & Controlling (m/w/d) you are accountable for all aspects of finance & controlling of Umdasch Group Ventures in close cooperation with the Finance & Controlling Team of our subsidiaries as well as the Corporate Finance & Controlling Team of the Umdasch Group.
- Driving reports around budgeting and strategic planning / forecasting / monthly actuals
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Supporting and promoting the strategy realization while ensuing compliance standards
- Preparing analyses and recommendations for improvement of the financial performance
- Proactively improving controlling standards and processes
- Collaborating and supporting the Controlling & Finance Team of our subsidiaries
- Evaluating and proactively suggesting improvements; supporting rollouts of current controlling systems and tools
- Collaboration with the Cooperate Finance & Controlling Team
- Collaboration and participation in Finance Projects at Umdasch Group level
- University or equivalent education with focus on Controlling / Finance
- At least five years professional experience in Finance & Controlling in an international environment
- Good accounting and business administration skills.
- Extensive SAP FI/CO know how preferable
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in English. Good knowledge of German. Knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- MS-Office with extremely proficient working knowledge of MS Excel and BI knowledge
- Exciting tasks and collaboration in a committed and global team
- Training and further education opportunities
- A hybrid working model with home office opportunity
- Discounted lunch in our own fresh kitchen at the headquarters in Amstetten
- For commuters: company shuttle bus to and from Amstetten train station
- Comprehensive social benefits
In this attractive position you will be classified in employment group E in the collective agreement for trade employees. This corresponds to a minimum annual gross salary on a full-time basis of EUR 36.428.-
Based on your specific qualifications and professional experience an overpayment is possible