Risk Analyst (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users on a daily basis.
As an analyst in the Risk and Betting Intelligence team, you will be part of one of the teams within the bookmaking department. An international team with a high level of betting experience and with a great understanding of the behaviour of the experienced betting clients.
We are looking for:
A sports enthusiast who is eager to take part in new betting risk projects, setup procedures and guidelines for the trading teams based on analysis. You have experience in analysing betting patterns, monitoring betting limits and executing customer and shop profiling.
This would be your playbook:
- Monitoring and optimizing risk management processes and assisting in the development of risk management tools
- Analysis & management of Sportsbook Customers and with analytical approach ensure the best possible client rating setup
- Assisting in implementing new tools and strategies to improve the risk setup
- Assisting on shop fraud cases, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), integrity issues with matches, questionable player accounts and other tasks.
- Guide the VIP and retention teams to ensure the clients are labelled correctly
Which skills should you have?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. Ideally within the iGaming industry
- Strong (sports) betting knowledge is a must
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Good communication skill and effective stakeholder management skills
- German would be considered as an asset
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Relocation Assistance