Payments & Fraud Analyst (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Operations
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Payments & Fraud Analyst?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Have you been described as organized and goal oriented? Would you like to assist in the management of a high functioning and successful team? If so, our Payments & Fraud department may be just the place for you! Our Payment & Fraud Analyst will review and improve existing policies and procedures, carry out quality checks and prepare schedules and task-lists, as well as ensure that backlogs are well managed in order to stay within SLAs.
Your playing field:
- You will monitor workflow management and productivity of the Payments and Fraud team and ensure that team members are well trained.
- You ensure that employees are given ongoing training and take full accountability for training new starters, ensuring that the focus is on risk mitigation.
- Monitoring queues, productivity, quality and the main KPIs and SLAs will fall under your realm of responsibility.
- You will support with cases which require the attention of a senior including escalations from team members and other departments.
- You will be responsible for reporting any critical issues which require immediate attention and action to the relevant departments.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas to make processes better, quicker, or more accurate and we want to hear your thoughts!
- Experience. You come to the table with at least 2 years of Payments and Fraud experience within the iGaming industry.
- Collaborative. You will work closely with the Customer Services Training and Quality team to ensure consistent use of common methodologies and standards.
- Organized. You will ensure that all fraud procedures are up-to-date and provided to the team in a guideline format.
- Tech Savvy. You are skilled in using MS Office Programs and can quickly familiarise yourself with new systems.
- Team Player. You will roll-up your sleeves and assist with backlogs when the need arises including processing of Withdrawal Approvals, Missing Deposits and Withdrawals, Owed Funds, Fraud Alerts review, Document Verification and other matters.
- Experience with various payment methods/platforms.
- Strong understanding of processing data and interpreting information (e.g. from databases or reports)
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.