Submit to Teracore's Database
- Washington, DC, USA
Celebrating our 18th year, Teracore, Inc. ( www.teracore.com ) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm with staff in Washington, D.C. and Atlanta. We prime 95% of our projects with a 40% contract win ratio (#1 awardee in our category on both DHS PACTS and EAGLE II IDIQs). Teracore consultants average more than 12 years of professional experience, nearly 60% percent have advanced degrees in business or technology related fields, 90% have professional certifications, and 50% have advanced professional certifications.
Teracore is committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. We hire employees who are looking for a career and not just their next "gig." We build and foster our corporate culture through:
Keeping small business, friendly atmosphere – you are not just a number here at Teracore…real people adding value…one person at a time
Focusing on work/life balance – Teracore is a company that believes people function best in a balanced environment
Social events – From happy hours, to summer picnics and holiday parties, to outings at Nationals games, and regular Town Hall gatherings, we work hard to give employees not working on the same projects the opportunity to both meet “new faces” and keep close with prior teammates
Community events – Teracore emphasis on giving back to the community it serves – veteran and community volunteer efforts flourish in this culture
Focusing on making this a great place to work – Corporate engagement team ensures Teracore work hard, play hard culture
Conducting leadership workshops on building a positive corporate culture – it starts from the top down here…”be proud of where you work”
Communication and surveys -- we listen…you help drive the culture and we ensure its direction
A SharePoint suggestion box funneled to leadership team – we give you a multitude of avenues to be heard, be part of the team, and continuously making us better
What We Do:
Teracore understands how to integrate business consulting knowledge, process expertise, and IT to obtain desired results. Our core competencies include:
Enterprise IT Consulting
Budget and Financial Management Services
Enterprise Cyber Management
Strategic Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
We are always looking for top talent within the categories below! If we don't have a current posting that looks to be a fit but you wish to be considered for future openings, please submit your resume into our database through this posting and get on our radar! We are always looking to connect with the following:
- Acquisition Specialists / SMEs
- Agile Coaches / Scrum Masters
- Business/Requirements Analysts
- BPR Analysts
- CPIC Specialists / SMEs
- Communication / Outreach Analysts
- Contract Specialists
- Cyber Security Specialists and Assessors
- Data Analysts / Scientists
- Enterprise Architects
- Financial and Budget Analysts
- Oracle Federal Financials EBS Functional and Technical Resources
- Portfolio Management Specialists
- Project Coordinators
- Project/Program Managers
- SharePoint Administrators / Developers
- Stakeholder Engagement Managers
- Strategic Communication Analysts / SMEs
- Technical Writers/Editors
- Prior professional services consulting experience with Federal clients is highly desired.
- All of our positions require the ability to obtain various government clearances/public trusts. Active clearances are preferred.
- The majority of our work is within the greater DC Metro area and as such we are not budgeted for travel for resources that are not within a daily commute of DC.
- We seek to hire full-time, salaried employees only. We are not looking to work with 3rd party firms on either a corp-to-corp or perm placement basis.
For questions, please email us at [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in Teracore!
Teracore Talent Acquisition Team