Customer Service Advisor (m/f/d)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Employees can work remotely
TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions GmbH), founded in Walldorf, Germany in 2010, is a global leader in managing corporate payments. The Financial Times named TIS as one of “Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” for 2019. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), the TIS solution is comprehensive, highly-scalable, cloud platform for company-wide payments and cash management. For businesses, TIS creates a community of trust and empowers customers to make better decisions with 100% real-time cashflow visibility. Key benefits are lower costs, risk prevention, a higher degree of transparency and fast worldwide roll-outs. For banks and partners, TIS generates growth and revenue opportunities through continuous innovation for better payment experience.
The TIS solution has been successfully used for many years in both large and medium-sized companies, including Adecco Group, Hugo Boss, Fresenius, Fugro, Lanxess, OSRAM and QIAGEN. More than 25% of DAX companies are already TIS customers. The high level of security and deep integration of the platform with existing ERP systems is certified by ISO-27001, SAP, SOC 1, SOC 2, and TISAX. Your world of Payments. ONE Login.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE]
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company what gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story
- Working in our Customer Success & Pre-Sales department, you would be working in a team that has been awarded in 2019 with the TMI award for the best customer experience. As our Customers are the heart of our business, we will be counting on you to help our customers get the most out of our unique TIS solution
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package
- Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction by investigating reasons behind the issues;
- Answer incoming requests via both telephone and email (on shifts 24/6);
- Analyse the customer´s problems and track all information in a ticketing system;
- Support customers especially with payment, format, bank links issues as well as with master data maintenance;
- Take leading role in communication between different internal departments to ensure efficient and high-quality support in a timely manner;
- Use a knowledge base tool and enrich the knowledge base with useful and self-helpful articles.
- University or college degree in the area of IT, Finance and/or Linguistics;
- At least 2 years of relevant business experience in general: corporate customer service knowledge;
- Some IT and/or Finance background knowledge;
- Strong knowledge of written and spoken English and/or German (B2 - C1);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-driven and proactive personality with ideas for self-improvement;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on listening & questioning skills;
- Team player, but also ability to work independently.