Field Product Marketing Manager
- Strata Building 1 Bridge Street Ground Floor and First Floor, Staines, United Kingdom
- Region: EMEA - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
You will be a pivotal member of the UK and Ireland marketing team, reporting to the Senior Marketing Director. The team of 9 are responsible for generating pipeline for the UK&I business supporting priority industries and products. The team works as a partner to sales – both account teams and solutions specialists – ensuring global & EMEA marketing guidance and campaigns delivers for the local business needs.
We’re looking for an experienced product marketeer who will drive growth of our Customer Workflows (CWF) and Employee Workflows (EWF) propositions. You will lead the marketing drive to increase our relevance to the UK & Ireland market in order to achieve our BU product pipeline goals.
In this role, you will...
- Own the marketing plan for the CWF and EWF proposition and associated BU products (especially Customer Service Management and HR Service Delivery)
- Work in business partnership with the CWF and EWF solutions team and be accountable for creating relevance of the ServiceNow brand (thought leadership) and delivering a pipeline target (demand creation and acceleration).
- Own content strategy for UK&I CWF and EWF programs (including our local events, webinars, and workshops)
- Input to global BU planning, providing UK&I lens for messaging & programs
- Leverage global content, localising where required to optimise for market fit.
- Engage with the partner organisation (ACE) to identify key partners for joint GTM plans.
- Identify key industry bodies, publications and 3rd parties to partner with / become members of, to extend scale, reach and influence to position ServiceNow as thought leaders.
- Oversee the delivery of omni channel, digital marketing campaigns working closely with the Integrated Marketing Campaigns team.
- Actively engage with the ServiceNow User Group (SNUG) meetings program to encourage wider user adoption.
To be successful you will need to work cross functionally to build and execute plans that drive awareness and create/accelerate pipeline in both existing and new logo accounts. This will involve supporting your Industry marketing colleagues in their verticalized GTM approach, whilst steering the Integrated Campaigns team to execute a horizontal ‘Workflow’ program approach. There will also be the need to support Partner marketing with guidance & content for local partner led campaigns, and provide ‘lite’ enablement on ServiceNow value propositions to lead/account development reps to ensure program success.
We are looking for...
- Good knowledge of customer experience and/or employee experience propositions & solutions
- Competent understanding of our Customer Workflows (CWF) and Employee Workflows (EWF) value and competitive product landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal with a strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong organisation skills, proven success in driving a broad portfolio of different campaigns/projects.
- Competent skills in modern marketing tools and best practices.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, relevant experience in working in a fast-moving, highly innovative global organisation.
- High tolerance to ambiguity and fast change.
- Balanced personality with both strong entrepreneurial drive and experience to orchestrate and leverage the power of a complex global organisation.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.