Shop/Field Heavy Equipment Mechanic - Sacramento, CA
- 6921 McComber St, Sacramento, CA 95828, USA
Schnabel was founded in 1959 in Washington D.C. by Harry V. Schnabel Jr.
His commitment to innovation and operational efficiency was driven by an intuitive understanding of what clients valued most — getting out of the ground to street level as quickly, safely and efficiently as possible.
Over 60 years later, and now with a national footprint, Schnabel still prioritizes innovation and operational efficiency as a proven pathway to success.
Schnabel Equipment, a division of Schnabel Geostrucural Design & Construction is looking for a Shop/Field Heavy Equipment Mechanic in the Sacramento, CA area. Mechanics will work in a team environment while providing mechanical support on our specialized equipment and at projects. Schnabel owns and operates a specialized fleet of foundation drilling and construction equipment purchased from various manufactures around the world.
So ask yourself, do you want to work for a company that values your skills? Do you want to work for a company that values safety above all else? Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation with a small company feel? Then Schnabel Equipment is the company for you!
Apply today and jump start your career with the Schnabel family.
- Desire to work in a team atmosphere
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Advanced mechanical, hydraulic and electrical skills required
- 3 plus years of mechanical experience working on heavy equipment or drilling equipment preferred
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work an 8-10 hour shift.
- Must be able to travel occasionally to repair and maintain company equipment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age due to nature of working environment
Schnabel Equipment offers great benefits to all full time employee's that puts them above all other construction companies. As a Schnabel mechanic you will experience opportunities to travel to interesting places and work with our highly skilled crews while providing support.
Schnabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel participates with EVerify.