- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprise clients such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile, and The Nielsen Company to scale and promote knowledge sharing amongst their workforces.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to quickly and easily create courses that are highly engaging and have the greatest learning impact.
Tools and suite of applications offered by Easygenerator makes creating, designing, publishing courses, and tracking learners’ results a very simple and intuitive process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and future-proof.
Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator has offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Zhytomyr (Ukraine) and the newest growth hub is located in the dynamic city of Dubai.
Easygenerator has a number of scrum teams located in Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Dubai, and other remote locations. In the coming years, we will be adding more development teams.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Product Management team and help us further develop our product.
Product Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Identifying and defining user need with user research to help collecting feedback and requirements
- Work with design team and dev team to ship valuable improvements and new features to our product to benefit our users (requirements, mockups, writing the users stories, presenting it in Estimation session, working in sprints.
- Setting right KPIs and data insight to the product – identify missing metrics to some features and suggest enhancement to what we could track more efficiently to act on it
- Liaising with support team and success team regarding users concerns, questions, feedbacks, issues.
- Defining go to market strategy for main features
- Providing product insight and updates to the main stakeholders – management, support and success team, marketing team.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner for 2 years for a software company
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or relevant field
- Passionate about creating product and has an understanding about the product culture
- Experienced to handle the full product cycle: from identifying the right stakeholders, collecting requirements, writing user stories, to the dev processes, post release follow up and metrics, to working on iteration
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to easily build relationship and proactively communicate.
- Solution oriented– Ability to go look for answers, clarify requirements, and work independently
- Familiar with the entire dev process in an agile environment – Can easily liaise with the Development Team
- Full proficiency in English (Russian has an advantage)
Candidates should already be living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), or willing to relocate there.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day one.
- Chance to work with a truly international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Opportunities to further grow within the company. We are a fast-growing company and new & exciting opportunities are always becoming available.