Full Stack Engineer
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator is an award-winning e-learning tool, recognized for outstanding achievements in the field of corporate learning. The company has it headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has over 50 000 users in over 150 countries. Our clients (among them are such giants as T-Mobile, Walmart, Kellogg's, Electrolux, Siemens and Neilson) embrace the tool to optimize learning experience for their employees.
We are ambitious about developing our product, and we are looking for team players who are highly motivated, disciplined and reliable. We provide comfortable international atmosphere, challenging and stretching tasks and mentorship, and we expect responsibility, initiative and learning agility from you.
Our Core Values - We challenge, We own, We experiment - are fundamental to everything we do.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with 4+ years of experience to join our brand new Dubai office. In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of the core product day-to-day
- Own the features you work on from day one. From technical discussion to the feature release
- Work closely with the Product team to provide technical input during groomation
- Testing the code you write. Including e2e functional tests and unit tests
- Actively work with colleagues within the team to collaborate on support issues, code reviews, and technical discussions
- Make most of the opportunities to excel your skills and career from day one.
- Experience in EcmaScript 6, CSS preprocessors
- Front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Cross-browser markup skills (IE11+) and mobile browsers
- Experience in using version control and management systems: GIT, Github
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with functional testing and unit testing (Cypress, Mocha, Chai etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of React framework (Redux, styled-components, jest)
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js (Nestjs)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Deep understanding and practical experience with microservices architecture
- Deep understanding of back-end architectural principles
- Experience with testing best practices: unit test and integration tests of backend APIs
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ
Will be an advantage:
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Prior working experience with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.