- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Easygenerator provides cloud-based eLearning authoring software used by enterprise clients such as Kellogg's, T-Mobile, and The Nielsen Company to scale and promote knowledge sharing amongst their workforce.
Easygenerator enables subject matter experts to quickly and easily create courses that are highly engaging and have the greatest learning impact.
Tools and suite of applications offered by Easygenerator makes creating, designing, publishing courses, and tracking learners’ result a very simple and intuitive process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and future-proof.
Used and loved by 50.000+ users in more than 150 countries. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and has opened its Dubai office in the Summer of 2020.
Easygenerator has a number of scrum teams located in Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Dubai, and other remote locations. In the coming years, we will be adding more development teams.
We are looking for a Product Owner to further develop our product.
Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Ensure that the teams always have an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, in line with the input and vision of the CEO and research.
- Define product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities, based on the input of the CEO and research
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure product development is focused on features with maximum value and alignment with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments and impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Works with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 years for a software company
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Has in-depth knowledge and understanding of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Near or native in English language
- Full-time availability
Candidates should already be living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), or willing to relocate there.
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day one.
- Chance to work with a truly international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Opportunities to further grow within the company. We are a fast-growing company and new & exciting opportunities are always becoming available.