Spontaneous applications to join SGS Digital Trust Services
- Inffeldgasse, 8010 Graz, Austria
SGS Digital Trust Services provides Cybersecurity research, testing and certification services. Working in partnership with Graz University of Technology (TU Graz) at the Cybersecurity Campus Graz, we operate one of the world's largest Cyber security evaluation labs where security experts focus on testing and certification of digital products, networked systems and online services.
We welcome speculative applications from candidates of all levels of experience. We are very keen to hear from people with experience in the following areas:
- Common Criteria / ISO 15408 experts;
- Side-Channel Attack experts;
- Fault Injection / Fault Attack experts;
- Penetration Testers;
- Information Security professionals with a background in PCI-DSS, ISO 22301 and ISO 27001;
- Security Operation Centre (SOC) 1 - 3 level operatives.
Degree, Masters or PhD in Information Technology, Informatics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science Mathematics or a related subject.
You must be an EU or NATO citizen to be eligible for employment at the Cybersecurity Campus Graz.