Junior Software Engineer – Class of 2022
- Locations Available, Multiple, SEE BELOW, United States
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com
As a Software Engineer, you’ll work on an agile team with other passionate, inspirational, and talented people to create innovative solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for software development from idea to code to test to operations. You will collaborate cross-functionally with experience designers, strategy associates, product managers, and data scientists to produce amazing impact for our clients.
As part of our new graduate program, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- Design, develop and unit test applications
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation
We recognize that you might not meet 100% of the requirements listed below and that’s okay! We’d love to hear from you anyways.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related area
- Graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Comprehensive understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Foundational knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
- Strong academic track record
- Relevant leadership experience from community organization involvement or previous employment
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Willingness to travel up to 80-100% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and flex in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Outstanding problem-solving ability
- Prior internship in software engineering or development
Publicis Sapient is unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship now or in the future for this specific role.
Benefits of Working Here
- Unlimited paid vacation and 16 paid holidays
- Flexible work/life balance
- Awesome benefits – health, dental, vision, and life
- Company discounts and tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Participation in our 3 year Early Career Development Program that encompasses growing your skills with clear promotion path opportunities
Applications will be accepted until November 30th, 2021.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload both your resume and unofficial transcript. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
We have this position available in our Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, or Houston offices. Please select your top choice during the application process.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the "I'm interested" button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at [email protected] or call us at +1-617-621-0200.
For more information about Publicis Sapient, visit here: https://www.publicissapient.com/about