Associate, Business Management
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Associate is the key support resource for the Business Management team. They assist in the project management of multiple clients and internal financial deliverables in a variety of vital ways outlined below.
• Contribute to financial deliverables by maintaining team calendar for internal and client deadlines. Keeps team apprised of status on all tasks by issuing timely and accurate documentation and correspondence:
o Drafts and updates billing calendars
o Organizes financial deliverables
o Route materials for internal review/approval
o Gathers necessary data
o Sends updates/notes/reminders to team
• Responsible for:
o Time transfers (weekly)
o Job code requests (as needed)
o Updating Unified Staff Plan (USP) staffing data (weekly or as needed)
o Updating Mini-Mastersheet (daily or as needed)
o Pulling billable reports for all clients (monthly)
o Checking invoices for correct information (monthly and as needed)
o Liaise with finance for various requests
o Development of SOW templates for manager to fill out
o Compiles various financial reports for team and clients
o Meeting back up - (as needed)
o Ad hoc reporting and administrative tasks
• Responsible for organization of files on both PHM and client shared sites
• Supports Manager
• Communicates effectively with manager, as well as cross-capabilities and levels
• Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned projects
• Highly organized with great attention to detail
• Strong ability to follow-up and stay on task
• Understanding of basic project management concepts
• Understanding of basic bookkeeping principals and mathematical concepts
• Ability to learn the basics of how the agency works and how jobs flow through it
o Understands and can identify the different types of funds flowing through the agency, including, but not limited to: revenue, out-of-pockets, data costs, travel expenses, working media
o Inner-agency process and requirements in order to open necessary job codes
o Scoping process, general media processes, and client financial responsibilities
• Ability to recognize and escalate issues to manager
• Excel proficient (enthusiast preferred)
• Experience with Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Subtotal, MATCH/INDEX, a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.