2023 Publicis Media Summer Internship - Chicago
2023 Internship Program
The Publicis Media Internship Program is a 10 week, 40 hour per week program beginning on 6/5/2023. The Publicis Media Internship Experience immerses you in the fast paced media industry. On a daily basis, interns will assist teammates with client and/or agency tasks gaining knowledge of basic media language and media math. They will become comfortable utilizing company systems such as Ad*Views, Media Tools, the Source, MRI Applications, TARDIIS, MBOX and more. Each intern will be assigned an area based on interest, experience and capabilities.
An internship at Publicis Media is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to explore the media/communications field as a career and learn more about our culture, business, and people. The internship program provides students with an invaluable learning experience in which they gain hands on experience in media, are able to apply academic knowledge in the business world, and develop their skills.
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, interns will be given the opportunity to combine their passion for advertising with their own interests in a project that adds value to the organization.
• Media: Provide clients with complete communication strategy and activation across all major media.
• Multicultural Media: Provide clients with communications strategy and activation for today’s largest population groups in the US: Hispanic, African American and Asian.
• Data & Analytics: Design, development and on-going maintenance of all analysis and reporting for an assigned client across media types. Interest in working with data and comfort with math and basic statistical concepts required.
• Research: Interpret and uncover consumer insights via campaign accountability research and forward looking proprietary studies. Interest in consumer understanding and strong analytical skills (math, logic, etc.) preferred.
• Strategy: Expand utilization of digital, analytics and human experience creation capabilities. Integrates and activates communications planning across all channels.
• Content: Embedded in Investment, Content is here to help our agency and client teams think more strategically, expansively and creatively about the role of media created content as a key business driver.
• Human Resources: Manage company-wide internship program including event planning, on-boarding, off-boarding and performance management. Serve as first point of contact for interns across all locations.
• Corporate Communications: Manage internal and external company branding, events and communications initiatives
- Work closely with a team and mentor
- Attend intern trainings and events
- Deliver a final project of highest quality that can have a positive impact on the organization
- Network and partner with peers, managers, buddies, HR, and colleagues at Publicis Media
- Present your project to our leadership team at the end of the internship program initiatives.
- Pursuing a degree with a target graduation date of Spring 2024 or Winter of 2023 or has obtained transferable skills in previous work experience
- Proven strong interest in a career in advertising, technology, analytics, research or related
- Basic PC skills- familiarity with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
Publicis Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Publicis Media’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Publicis Media will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Operating on a hybrid basis, it is our expectation that all new hires are coming in to the physical office 3x per week. This is not a fully remote position.
Compensation Range: $18 -$20/hr. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met.This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met.