Junior Associate Data Science & Analytics – Class of 2022
- Locations Available, Multiple, SEE BELOW, United States
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com
As a Junior Associate in our Data Science & Analytics practice, you will develop a deep understanding of how customers engage with our clients’ brands and providing recommendations to drive incremental revenue. You will develop new technical skills as you build model, begin working with digital analytics platforms to collect and analyze customer data. Then you will harness data platforms to deliver personalized experiences to customers and report on their performance. After developing a thorough understanding of the performance of our clients’ business you will develop and testing hypotheses for driving incremental value from personalized marketing initiatives.
Through your exposure to project work, you will familiarize yourself with many areas of our practice, developing expertise and a specialization.
As part of our new graduate program, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- Discover opportunities for driving impact to our client’s business
- Measure the impact of digital transformation initiatives, campaigns and new capabilities/tactics
- Perform hands-on advanced analysis of large volumes of financial, transactional, marketing, web analytics, and customer data
- Uncover the hidden stories about our clients’ customers discovered through data and crafted into a compelling presentations
- Become proficient in tools that deliver personalized digital experiences
We recognize that you might not meet 100% of the requirements listed below and that’s okay! We’d love to hear from you anyways.
- BS/BA degree in Business and Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or other areas where analytics and business are applied
- Graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Fluency in a data programming language such as SQL, Python, R, SAS
- Able to quickly clean, join, transform, and analyze vast datasets into a compelling narrative for presentation to senior audiences
- Strong presentation and communication skills clearly developing client communications using tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and email
- A demonstrated willingness to learn (a successful candidate will be supported through the certification process of relevant tools for their accounts)
- Interest in A/B & multivariate experimentation tools such as SQL, Excel, R, Python, SAS, and PowerPoint
- Strong academic track record
- Experience conducting data analysis through coursework, coop, and/or volunteer organization
- Willingness to travel up to 80-100% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Prior experience in digital analytics
- Direct experience working with digital analytics tools including: Tag Managers, Digital Analytics, Customer Data Platforms (CDP) , Data Management Platforms (DMP), Business Intelligence (BI) platforms, Marketing Automation platforms
Publicis Sapient is unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship now or in the future for this specific role.
Benefits of Working Here
- Unlimited paid vacation and 16 paid holidays
- Flexible work/life balance
- Awesome benefits – health, dental, vision, and life
- Company discounts and tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Participation in our 3 year Early Career Development Program that encompasses growing your skills with clear promotion path opportunities
Applications will be accepted until December 17th, 2021.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must upload both your resume and unofficial transcript. A cover letter is optional but recommended.
Once you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 5 business days on next steps.
We have this position available in our Atlanta and Chicago offices. Please select your top choice during the application process.
When you are ready to submit your application, click the "I'm interested" button to the right.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at [email protected] or call us at +1-617-621-0200.
For more information about Publicis Sapient, visit here: https://www.publicissapient.com/about